What is a Keto Cheese Cake?
Keto cheese cake is a delicious dessert that can be served as a ketogenic diet snack.
An EASY to make gluten-free, keto cheesecake recipe with only 8 ingredients. This sugar-free cheesecake is low carb and it tastes simply AMAZING! 10 minutes prep time. 1 hour cook time.
Why THIS Low Carb Sugar-Free Keto Cheese Cake?
Eating keto cheese cakes is a great way to get some of the benefits of a ketogenic diet without the guilt of cheating.
The keto diet is an effective weight loss strategy that helps people lose weight and improve their health. The ketogenic diet is the most popular type of low-carb diet. It can help you lose weight and improve your health, but it’s not easy to stick with long term.
Eating Keto Cheese Cake really helps with those sugar cravings you might get
You Will LOVE this Low Carb and Sugar Free Keto Cheese Cake Recipe:
This sugar-free low carb keto cheesecake recipe will blow your mind. It is the most popular keto cheesecake recipe on KetoForDailyLife because you can’t tell the difference between this and the real thing!
Now why would you make this sugar-free low carb cheesecake? Maybe you are already on the keto diet yourself, or you are just starting it and want to reduce sugar in your diet. Perhaps you have diabetic relatives or friends, and you want to give them a luscious desert that is as delicious, sweet and rich as the sugar and gluten filled originals.
The ingredients in this sugar free cheesecake recipe are simple and delicious. Use the Besti sweetener for both the filling and the crust. The flavour of baked sugar makes it amazing for sugar-free keto desserts and with 0 net carbs, you can indulge in it guilt free. It also doesn’t crystallize like other sweeteners so you will have a smooth as silk filling.
I know that many of you (my precious readers!) love simple to make and quick low carb recipes, I do too! And I’m greatly honored to have you here on my blog 😊. I can’t think of a better way to thank you, so here is your gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free keto cheesecake recipe.
Keto Cheese Cake Ingredients
Here are my recommendations for the low carb sugar free keto cheese cake ingredients. Some of these may have links to Amazon where I get a small commission for the sale of these products. This helps keep the blog alive.
Keto Cheese Cake Crust Ingredients:
It tastes and bakes just like real sugar without the carbs.
Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract is one of the best gourmet vanilla extracts and is used extensively in restaurants. I use this for most dishes that require vanilla and it gives an amazing flavor.
Make sure its unsalted because we only want to add a small pinch of salt to the crust for balance. Butter has a great flavor and it helps keep the crust together instead of it falling apart.
Almond flour can vary in moisture level and consistency depending on the brand you get. This can affect the result so you need to choose wisely. I use this almond flour because it has a fine consistency which helps get the texture of shortbread which is what you want. Do NOT use almond meal. It is very gritty and will not work well for the keto cheese cake crust.
Sugar Free Keto Cheese Cake Filling Ingredients:
Full fat, plain cream cheese is the best for texture, flavor, and keto macros (protein, fat, carbs). If you want to, you can use a low-fat cream cheese, but keto is all about that fat and the full fat cream cheese just tastes better. Make sure that you soften the cream cheese (room temperature) before you use it. This will ensure that your filling batter is smooth and not chunky.
The sweetener for the filling is a bit different to the crust. You MUST have a powdered sweetener. Liquid, granulated and other versions like super concentrated won’t work. The powdered sweetener creates a smooth, creamy texture. Look at your local grocers and find a powdered sweetener, somethign like a Monk Fruit Allulose Blend.
Eggs are used in almost all baking applications and this is no different. They will give the Keto Cheesecake a beautiful creamy texture. Unfortunately, there are no substitutes for this. If you cannot eat egg for whatever reason, try the No Bake Cheesecake.
Lemon Juice is an amazing ingredient in sweet dishes. It may sound counterintuitive but it actually brings out the flavor and sweetness of many desserts. You won’t be using a lot so the keto cheesecake won’t have a lemon flavor, you just want to add a bit so that it brings out the flavor of the dish.
Make sure to use the one that you used for the crust.
Keto Cheese Cake Recipe
⌛ Prep Time: 8-12 minutes
⌛ Cook Time: 1 Hour
⌛ Total Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes
🍽️ Servings: 16
Almond Flour Keto Cheese Cake Crust:
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 40g (1.4 Ounces) granulated sugar substitute
- 80g (2.8 Ounces) Unsalted Butter – melt it AFTER you have weighed it.
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
Keto Cheese Cake Filling:
- 900g (32 Ounces) Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 5 Medium Eggs or 3 Large Eggs
- 12ml (0.4 fluid ounces) lemon juice
- 150g (5.3 ounces) Powdered Sugar Substitute
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Line a baking pan (23cm/9 inches) with baking paper or parchment paper.
- Take the crust dough and push into the bottom of the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread out so that it cooks properly all round.
- Bake for roughly 10 minutes or until it is barely brown.
- Take it out and let it cool for at least 10 minutes.
Filling and Baking:
- Put the powdered sweetener and cream cheese into a bowl and mix on medium to low speed. When it is fluffy you are ready for step 2.
- Take your eggs one at a time and beat them into the mixture.
- Once the eggs are incorporated, add the lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.
- Place the filling into the prepared baking pan and tap the whole thing on the counter gentry a few times to bring any air bubbles up to the surface.
- Smooth the top of the mixture with the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Bake for between 40 and 60 minutes. Keep a close eye on it, you want the center to jiggle jiggle (not fold :D) and be almost set.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let it sit on a counter until it is room temperature. If you notice the sides are stuck, run a knife along the edge to get it off the edge. Don’t remove the cheese cake from the pan yet.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours but it works best over night.
- Remove the Keto Cheese Cake from the fridge and take it out of the pan. Cut into 16 slices and indulge!
For more great Keto Recipes as well as a planner why not try out our Custom Keto Planner? Take a quick quiz to help define your goals and let our amazing program work out a custom keto plan just for you! The recipes are easy to make at home (and include snacks!) and they are simply delicious.